The One: Experience Jesus
- Regular price
- Sale price
We are living in a world increasingly geared toward visual learners. With the explosion of sites like Instagram and Pinterest, it is evident that the way we consume content is changing before our eyes. Developed for the avid consumer of visual content, The One uses The Voice Bible translation alongside powerful, full-color images to maximize the long-term impact for the reader, creating a dynamic way to engage with and experience the scriptures.
The One takes you on an exciting journey to uncover who Jesus really is. Understand the true nature of Jesus, His character, why He came, what He accomplished, and what it means to your day-to-day life. Discover your true value in Him, and experience a transformed life based on a genuine daily relationship with a Savior who brings hope and purpose to all who seek Him.
- Articles and interviews with world-renowned preachers
- Real life stories on the transforming power of Jesus
- Resources for personal reflection and growth
- In-depth group study discussion questions
- Contributor(s)Carlos Darby , Judah Smith , Charlotte Gambill , Carl Lentz , Gary Clarke
- About the Contributor(s) Carlos Darby is a Creative Director who studied Fashion Business at the London College of Fashion and earned degrees from...
Carlos Darby is a Creative Director who studied Fashion Business at the London College of Fashion and earned degrees from Nottingham Trent in Fashion Marketing and Communications. His work as a Creative Director began with producing magazines for Hillsong Church London. Carlos then led the team that produced WORD, a NT Bible magazine which has been in print for 5 years and distributed to more than 115,000 people globally.
Judah Smith is the lead pastor of Churchome, formerly named the City Church. Churchome is a thriving multisite church noted for its cultural relevance, commitment to biblical integrity and faith, and love for Jesus. Judah is known around the United States and the world for his preaching ministry. His fresh, practical, humorous messages demystify the Bible and make Christianity real. Judah is also the author of the New York Times bestselling book Jesus Is _____ and coauthor of I Will Follow Jesus Bible Storybook.
Charlotte Gambill has an infectious love for life, a deep love for people, and a zealous love for God’s House. Her passion is to build the local church—to see people reach their full potential and to strengthen leadership. Her practical, humorous, and passionate application of God’s Word is rallying a generation to embrace the broken and find hope. An author, speaker, and pastor, Charl leads Life Church in England with her husband Steve. They have two children, Hope Cherish and Noah Brave.
Carl Lentz is one of twelve Hillsong Church lead pastors globally. He pastors Hillsong New York, and a passion to serve the city and make an impact worldwide. Carl and his wife Laura embrace a simple, dedicated faith in Jesus and are passionate about delivering the gospel in a method that makes sense to this generation.
Gary Clarke is lead pastor of Hillsong Church London, a thriving, growing church with six campuses and thousands gathering every weekend to worship. As a pastor, teacher, and leader, Gary is passionate about seeing people live to their fullest potential, empowering them to practically reach and impact their day-to-day world. He is devoted to providing real solutions to some of the problems humanity faces, from youth issues in London to the worst of world poverty, and has initiated a variety of partnerships and projects that bring justice to people who find themselves in less-fortunate circumstances.show more
- Publish Date09/01/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.