The New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testament
Cleon L. Rogers| Jr. | Cleon L. Rogers III
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
The New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testament is ideal for students and for busy pastors whose knowledge of Greek grammar is lim... Read More
The New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testament is ideal for students and for busy pastors whose knowledge of Greek grammar is limited or rusty but who want to read the Greek New Testament. It not only simplifies reading the text of the Greek New Testament but also gives the reader a wealth of tools that a lexicon and grammar alone cannot provide. For those with a basic knowledge of first-year Greek grammar and vocabulary, this completely revised and greatly expanded edition of the highly successful Linguistic Key to the Greek New Testament (1982) makes reading the Greek New Testament faster, easier, and more effective. Going through the New Testament verse by verse, The New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testament provides help in three areas: Lexical - It identifies unusual and uncommon word forms that in the past had to be looked up in a lexicon, as well as their meaning, based on BAGD and other standard lexicons. Grammatical - It provides grammatical insights from the leading Greek grammars, including Wallace's Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics. Exegetical - As the title of this revised and expanded edition indicates, The New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testament also provides the reader with a wealth of exegetical insights and nuances, as well as references to a wide range of commentaries, monographs, journal articles, historical works, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and so forth. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Cleon L. Rogers, Jr. , Cleon L. Rogers III
- About the Contributor(s) Cleon L. Rogers Jr., was director of the Freie Theologische Akademie in Giessen, Germany. He was the author of The...Cleon L. Rogers Jr., was director of the Freie Theologische Akademie in Giessen, Germany. He was the author of The Topical Josephus and contributor to the New International Dictionary of Old Testament Theology and Exegesis.
Cleon L. Rogers III is lecturer in biblical and exegetical studies at the New Life Seminary in Altenkirchen, Germany, and at the Bible Seminary in Bonn, Germany.show more
- Publish Date10/06/1998
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.83 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.97 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 7.6(w) x 1.4(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.