The Mulligan: A Parable of Second Chances
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Ken Blanchard , Wally Armstrong
- About the Contributor(s) Ken Blanchard is the coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and fifty other books, including the New York Times business...
Ken Blanchard is the coauthor of The One Minute Manager® and fifty other books, including the New York Times business bestsellers Gung Ho! and Raving Fans. His books have combined sales of more than eighteen million copies in more than twenty-seven languages. He is the chief spiritual officer of The Ken Blanchard Companies, a full-service global management training and development company that he and his wife, Dr. Marjorie Blanchard, founded in 1979.
Wally Armstrong is a former touring golf professional and current speaker, skills instructor, and best-selling author of books about golf and the Christian life, including (with Jim Sheard) "In His Grip", "Playing the Game", "Finishing the Course", and an instructional book with golfer Tom Lehman called "Live Hands".show more
- Publish Date05/04/2010
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.