In John 17:26 Jesus says "I made known your name to them, and I will continue to make it known..." In this fourteenth volume of That the World May Know, you'll deepen your understanding of this passionate revelation to a broken world God longs to redeem. Discover how Jesus triumphantly made God's presence known on Earth, and how he asks you to do the same—bringing God's shalom to the chaos of others.
- Capernaum: Jesus Blinds the Evil One (32:30)
- Decapolis: The Other Side—Jesus and the Man (32:00)
- Crucifixion: The Coronation of a King (29:00)
- Ascension: The King Takes His Throne (32:00)
- Pentecost: God Changed His Address (32:00)
Designed for use with The Mission of Jesus Discovery Guide 9780310812210 (sold separately).