The Marriage Course Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Full of practical advice, The Marriage Course, developed by Nicky and Sila Lee is designed to prepare, build, and even mend marriages. The Marriage Course is a series of seven sessions, designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage.
This kit contains the resources you need to get started:
- The Marriage Course DVD
- The Marriage Book
- An Introduction to The Marriage Course and The Marriage Preparation Course booklet
- Two guest manuals
- Leader manual
The Marriage Course acts as a bridge between the church and local community by recognizing the need to go beyond the social, as well as physical, walls of the church to help couples with their relationships. The courses are easy to run; the talks are available on DVD and each guest and leader receives a manual. If you enjoy hosting people and have a passion for strengthening family life, you could run a course!
The included DVD has English audio and subtitles only.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Nicky and Sila Lee
- About the Contributor(s) Nicky & Sila Lee have been married for over forty years and have four children. They are on the staff...
Nicky & Sila Lee have been married for over forty years and have four children. They are on the staff at Holy Trinity Brompton, London, UK. Over the last 35 years, they have spoken to thousands on the subject of marriage and family life, authored The Marriage Book and The Parenting Book, and created The Marriage Course, The Pre-Marriage Course, The Parenting Children Course and The Parenting Teenagers Course.show more
- Publish Date03/05/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.89 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.67 lb
- Dimensions 9.1(h) x 6.2(w) x 2.2(d) inches
- Price $41.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.