The Many Faces of John Kerry: Why this Massachusetts Liberal is Wrong for America
- Regular price
- Sale price
A hard-hitting, ruthlessly honest political biography of Sen. John F. Kerry that will expose the real views of and dig up all the dirt on the 2004 Democratic nominee for president.
In Prince Albert, he dethroned Al Gore. Now, David N. Bossie, former chief investigator for Congress, is going after John Kerry and giving every conscientious voter a chance to see the truth about this year's Democratic candidate. Using his trademark in-depth investigating, Bossie gives readers the real scoop on the presidential challenger-fully exposing Kerry's peculiar voting record; early Naval discharge (so he could protest the Vietnam War); self-contradictory positions on such vital issues as health care, education, and campaign finance; and shady political dealings he'd rather voters not know about. With an exclusive jailhouse interview with former Kerry finance chairman, David Bossie has the insider's access and the hard-nosed investigator's savvy to ferret out the truth and present it to readers in a gripping, no-nonsense style. He lays bare Kerry's flip-flops, lies, and duplicitous stances on the war in Iraq, defense spending, tax cuts, Medicare, and corporate greed and corruption-finally unveiling all of Kerry's public and private faces.Read Less
- Contributor(s)David N. Bossie
- About the Contributor(s) David N. Bossie is the former Chief Investigator for the United States House of Representatives Committee on Government Reform and...David N. Bossie is the former Chief Investigator for the United States House of Representatives Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. During Bill Clinton's two terms as president, Bossie led investigations ranging from the Whitewater land deal to the illegal foreign money schemes in the 1996 Clinton re-election campaign and the illegal transfer of dual-use technology to China. Bossie is the author of Intelligence Failure: How Clinton's National Security Policy Set the Stage for 9/11 and co-wrote Slick Willie: Why America Cannot Trust Bill Clinton in 1992 and Prince Albert: The Life and Lies of Al Gore in 2000. Bossie serves as president of Citizens United, a conservative grassroots organization located in Washington, D.C. show more
- Publish Date07/20/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $7.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.