The Making of a Man Study Guide with DVD: How Men and Boys Honor God and Live with Integrity
- Regular price
- Sale price
What Does It Take to Be a Godly Man? Every young boy dreams about what he wants to be when he grows up. Some have goals of becoming an astronaut, or a fireman, or a professional athlete. But what does it take to be a man? How does a young person get there?
In this six-session video-based curriculum, NFL All-Pro, sports analyst, and businessman Tim Brown uses experiences from his life to teach men the principles and priorities he has learned for leading a life that honors God. Through his stories of struggling with God, overcoming temptations, and discovering what it takes to be a good husband and father, he shares what true manhood is all about and what guys must do to attain it. These principles have helped Tim lead a life of honor and integrity that has made him one of the most respected men in the world of sports.
The Making of a Man will not only inspire men of all ages but also challenge them to measure their lives and success by a higher standard.
Includes The Making of a Man: DVD Study andThe Making of a Man Study Guide.
- Contributor(s)Tim Brown , Judson Poling
- About the Contributor(s) Tim Brown is one of the greatest wide receivers to ever play in the National Football League. Notre Dame's Heisman...
Tim Brown is one of the greatest wide receivers to ever play in the National Football League. Notre Dame's Heisman Trophy winner in 1987, and inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2015, Tim played sixteen seasons for the Los Angeles and Oakland Raiders, earning nine Pro Bowl selections and setting numerous team and league records. He has served as a television analyst for Fox Sports, NBC, ESPN, and Sirius XM Satellite radio, and devotes his time and efforts to numerous charitable causes.
Judson Poling is coauthor of the Walking with God series and general editor of The Journey: A Study Bible for Spiritual Seekers. show more
- Publish Date09/02/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.11 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $18.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.