The Making of a Christian Leader
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dynamic and effective leadership is the key to growth and success in any organization, including the Christian Church. In The Making of a Christian Leader, Ted W. Engstrom explains that good leadership begins with a clear understanding of tested principles of management and human relations. Then, building on practice and experience in developing skills, the leader cultivates the qualities and personal traits that make good managers. "When we decry the scarcity of leadership talent in our society," Engstrom says, "we are not talking about a lack of people, but rather a scarcity of people willing to assume significant roles and get the job done effectively. This book has been written to help the Christian leader get a clearer picture of what he wants to do and be in a church or organization -- and how to get there."Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ted Engstrom , David J. Juroe
- About the Contributor(s) Ted W. Engstrom was President Emeritus of World Vision International and formerly Executive Director and President of Youth for Christ...Ted W. Engstrom was President Emeritus of World Vision International and formerly Executive Director and President of Youth for Christ International. He authored numerous books and was co-author of Managing Your Time. show more
- Publish Date04/02/1978
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.93 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.3(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.