The Leadership Baton: An Intentional Strategy for Developing Leaders in Your Church
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Rowland Forman , Jeff Jones , Bruce B. Miller
- About the Contributor(s) Rowland Forman, a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, served as a mission president, Bible college principal, and pastor in his...Rowland Forman, a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, served as a mission president, Bible college principal, and pastor in his native New Zealand before becoming director of curriculum development for the Center for Church Based Training in Dallas.
Jeff Jones is a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary, senior pastor of Fellowship Bible Church North in Plano, Texas, and executive director of the Center for Church-Based Training.
Bruce Miller has been the pastor of Christ Fellowship Church in McKinney, Texas, since 1997. He founded Centers for Church Based Training and helped develop The WISDOM Process©, a systematic way to think through issues and make decisions. Bruce taught theology at Dallas Theological Seminary and is the author of six books. He speaks at churches, organizations, and conferences about the culture’s changing views on human sexuality and the impact on the church. Bruce and his wife, Tamara, have five grown children and live in McKinney, Texas.show more
- Publish Date05/26/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.