The Kingdom and the Church: A Zondervan Digital Short
- Regular price
- Sale price
Michael Horton writes, “Some Christians so stress the ‘kingdom living’ of individual believers in the world that the church and its partial manifestation of the kingdom of God through the means of grace become subordinate. Others confuse the church with that kingdom in its fully realized form.” In his development and delineation of a theology of both the kingdom and the church, Horton seeks to show that they are interrelated but not identical. Along the way he explores the difference between the cultural mandate and the Great Commission, biblical images of the church, the ecclesiologies of various Christian traditions, and the integral connection between eschatology, ecclesiology, and kingdom. Derived from Michael Horton’s recently released The Christian Faith, already one of the most significant systematic theologies of the past 50 years, this digital short tackles one of today’s theological hot topics with insight and charity.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael Horton
- About the Contributor(s) Michael Horton (PhD) is Professor of Systematic Theology and Apologetics at Westminster Seminary in California. Author of many books, including The Christian...
Michael Horton (PhD) is Professor of Systematic Theology and Apologetics at Westminster Seminary in California. Author of many books, including The Christian Faith: A Systematic Theology for Pilgrims on the Way, he also hosts the White Horse Inn radio program. He lives with his wife, Lisa, and four children in Escondido, California.
- Publish Date04/03/2012
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.