The Journey Facilitator's Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Facilitator's Guide for The Journey Study Series offers suggestions for leading participants through the lessons with suggested questions to stimulate discussion. Each chapter includes thought-provoking commentary, Scriptures, and insights to help you on life's journey.
Covers all the titles in The Journey Study Series:
Searching for Hope 1-4185-1659-7
Living as a Christian 1-4185-1766-6
Leaving a Legacy 1-4185-1469-0
Dealing with Doubt 1-4185-1771-2
Confronting the Enemies Within 1-4185-1772-0
Telling the Good News 1-4185-1773-9
Building a Christ-Centered Home 1-4185-1768-2
Learning to Pray 1-4185-1767-4Read Less
- Contributor(s)Billy Graham
- About the Contributor(s) Billy Graham, world-renowned preacher, evangelist, and author, delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and...
Billy Graham, world-renowned preacher, evangelist, and author, delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and ministered on every continent of the world in more than 185 countries. Millions have read his inspirational classics, including Angels, Peace with God, The Holy Spirit, Hope for the Troubled Heart, How to Be Born Again, The Journey, Nearing Home, and The Reason for My Hope.show more
- Publish Date07/13/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.