The Interlinear NIV Hebrew-English Old Testament
- Regular price
- Sale price
Main Features: The standard Hebrew text, Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia, with all necessary variant readings and major textual conjectures in footnotes The New International Version (North American Edition) as the English parallel text, complete with special indentation and paragraphing, section headings, and footnotes A grammatically literal, word-for-word translation with English phrases reading in normal left-to-right order for renderings of specific Hebrew words A complete introduction explaining translation techniques and characteristics of the Hebrew and English texts A special introduction for the general reader on how to use an interlinear for word studies and learning HebrewRead Less
- Contributor(s)John R. Kohlenberger III
- About the Contributor(s) John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books...
John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and Expositor's Bible Commentary: Abridged Edition. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.
- Publish Date11/13/1993
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Zondervan Hebrew Reference Series
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)4.28 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.23 lb
- Dimensions 9.6(h) x 6.63(w) x 2.7(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $69.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.