The Hearts of the Lancaster Grand Hotel Collection: A Hopeful Heart, A Mother's Secret, A Dream of Home, A Simple Prayer
- Regular price
- Sale price
Four women working at the Lancaster Grand Hotel find their way through life and love.
A Hopeful Heart
Hannah’s community offers her love and support after the untimely death of her husband, but an Englisher offers her the chance of a new life after the unexpected tragedy.
A Mother’s Secret
Carolyn knows she might never find a man who will have her and her son, Benjamin. A marriage of convenience doesn’t sound so bad, yet Carolyn knows she wants to marry for love.
A Dream of Home
Madeleine is a former Air Force flight nurse living alone in Paradise, Pennsylvania, and working as a maid at the Lancaster Grand Hotel. She isn’t exactly a widow . . . but she sure feels like one after losing her fiancé.
Saul isn’t exactly a widower . . . but his wife is long gone. His young daughter, Emma, doesn’t know that her mother fled the Amish community—and married another man—but she does know that her dat is lonely, and that a pretty young maedel just moved in next door.
A Simple Prayer
The sole survivor of a buggy accident that left her orphaned at age four, Linda was raised by her unwilling Uncle Reuben. She longs to be worthy of someone, but the life-long effects of her injuries and her upbringing under the care of her embittered uncle have destroyed her self-worth. She must learn to forgive her family that she is worthy of love.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Amy Clipston
- About the Contributor(s) Amy Clipston is the award-winning and bestselling author of the Kauffman Amish Bakery, Hearts of Lancaster Grand Hotel, Amish Heirloom,...
Amy Clipston is the award-winning and bestselling author of the Kauffman Amish Bakery, Hearts of Lancaster Grand Hotel, Amish Heirloom, Amish Homestead, and Amish Marketplace series. Her novels have hit multiple bestseller lists including CBD, CBA, and ECPA. Amy holds a degree in communication from Virginia Wesleyan University and works full-time for the City of Charlotte, NC. Amy lives in North Carolina with her husband, two sons, and four spoiled rotten cats. Visit her online at AmyClipston.com; Facebook: AmyClipstonBooks; Twitter: @AmyClipston; Instagram: @amy_clipston.show more
- Publish Date11/03/2015
- Series Hearts of the Lancaster Grand Hotel
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.