The Hayford Bible Handbook
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Hayford Bible Handbook continues to offer charismatic and Pentecostal Christians a major reference tool that provides easy access to a wealth of biblical and practical information.
Are you a Spirit-filled Christian who longs for fresh insights from the Bible? Do you want God's truth to challenge you, and change you, and bless others through you in ways you never thought possible?
The Hayford Bible Handbook is an unparalleled resource that unveils the Keys to Scripture uniquely, providing not only a wealth of information, but also a spiritual stimulus that will encourage your faith and service to Christ.
- Kingdom Keys to opening up Spirit-filled life emphases in each Bible book
- An informative Survey section for each book of the Bible
- Hundreds of Kingdom Life Insights™, offering Spirit-filled life perspectives on individual verses
- A Truth-in-Action chart for each Bible book, highlighting practical principles and specific actions that might grow out of them
- The unique Spirit-Filled Life® Encyclopedic Dictionary with over 1300 entries, including word studies and Kingdom Dynamics articles
- Visual Survey of the Bible
- Contributor(s)Jack W. Hayford
- About the Contributor(s) Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years...Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years he served as the founding pastor of the Church on the Way. He is also the president of the International Four Square Church. Among many of his more than 40 books, are: "Foundations for Living" and Bless Your Children", awarded with the Christian Publishers Book Award. show more
- Publish Date06/03/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.01 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $24.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.