The Great Physician's Rx for Colds and Flu
- Regular price
- Sale price
Jordan Rubin, along with Joseph Brasco, MD, shows readers how to apply the 7 Keys to Health and Wellness and naturally eliminate colds, the flu, and sinus infections from their lives.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jordan Rubin , Joseph Brasco
- About the Contributor(s) Jordan Rubin is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Maker's Diet with over2 million copies in print....
Jordan Rubin is the author of the New York Times bestseller The Maker's Diet with over2 million copies in print. His storyand his previous books have been featured on Good Morning America, NBC Nightly News, Fox and Friends, and Inside Edition , and in USA Today,Time , and Newsweek . Jordan also founded the Biblical Health Institute to empower the church to live the abundant life that glorifies God.
Joseph D. Brasco, M.D., who is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology, is in private practice in Indianapolis, Indiana. He has skillfully combined diet, supplementation, and judicious use of medications to provide a comprehensive and effective treatment program. Dr. Brasco is the coauthor of Restoring Your Digestive Health with Jordan Rubin. show more
- Publish Date05/18/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Rubin Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.31 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)11.19 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.27(d) inches
- Price $7.69
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.