The Gifted Sophomores
- Regular price
- Sale price
Three socially mismatched teens are trapped in the school darkroom during a violent earthquake. Despite being raised in the same church, they consider themselves far too different to be friends - until they discover God had other plans. After being rescued, Tiffany fears she will be permanently blind, Josh that he'll be handicapped, and Mo that he'll never speak again. Upon awakening in the hospital the following day, each of them discovers that in addition to being healed, they have been given supernatural gifts. Tiffany can see people's darkest, most painful moments, Josh can identify those in need, and MO cannot stop himself from spouting scripture and encouragement. Individually, they may feel they are going crazy, but together they are an evangelism task force that cannot be stopped - until the gifts are abruptly taken away. These teens must learn real-life lessons of unity, servanthood, and the power of the Holy Spirit.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Terri Blackstock
- About the Contributor(s) Terri Blackstock has sold over seven million books worldwide and is a New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author....
Terri Blackstock has sold over seven million books worldwide and is a New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author. She is the award-winning author of Intervention, Vicious Cycle, and Downfall, as well as such series as Cape Refuge, Newpointe 911, the SunCoast Chronicles, and the Restoration Series. Visit her website at www.terriblackstock.com; Facebook: tblackstock; Twitter: @terriblackstock.
- Publish Date05/17/2002
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.