The Gift of the Christmas Cookie: Sharing the True Meaning of Jesus' Birth
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Dandi Daley Mackall , Deborah Chabrian
- About the Contributor(s) Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more...
Dandi Daley Mackall loves God, children, words, and animals. Her nearly 500 books for children and grown-ups have sold more than four million copies worldwide. She won the ECPA Christian Book Award for Best Children’s Book 2015 and multiple Mom’s Choice Awards, as well as ALA Best Book, NY Public Library Top Pick, Children’s Book Council Award of Excellence, and the Helen Keating Ott Award for Contributions to Children’s Literature. Her novel My Boyfriends’ Dogs is now a Hallmark Movie. Dandi writes from rural Ohio, where she lives with her family, including horses, dogs, cats, and an occasional squirrel, deer, or raccoon.
Deborah Chabrian was born in Illinois into a large creative family where holidays were always made special. Her artistic talents have taken her from"The Best Bunny" in kindergarten, to graduating with honors from Parson’s School of Design in NYC, to painting 500 book covers and hundreds of still life paintings and winning many awards. She now lives in a 200-year-old farmhouse in rural Connecticut with her artist husband, Ed Martinez; children, Oliver and Gabriella; and miscellaneous cats, hamsters, and fish. show more
- Publish Date09/23/2008
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.06 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.18 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 11.13(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.