The Equipping Church Guidebook: Your Comprehensive Resource
- Regular price
- Sale price
Like a building site well-stocked with quality raw materials, your church abounds with possibilities--life-changing ministries just waiting to be developed. The Equipping Church Guidebook shows you how. Refining and expanding groundbreaking material, this in-depth approach helps you identify, equip, and empower lay ministers who will profoundly influence your church and your community. Behind this volume lies a massive body of research on hundreds of equipping churches across the country. Now you and your leadership team can reap the benefits with this exhaustive, hands-on resource. Nothing else compares with it. Designed and field-tested by today’s leading architects of equipping ministry, Leadership Training Network, The Equipping Church Guidebook is a blueprint for custom-building the systems and culture that are ideal for your church. Part one, Building an Equipping Ministry Vision and Culture, explains what an equipping church is, walks you through the conceptual stages, and helps your church transition to equipping vision and values. Part two, Building an Equipping Ministry System, helps you lay relational and strategic foundations, and then build on them an equipping system that gives structure and effectiveness to every aspect of church life. The Equipping Church Guidebook includes * Detailed information, clear instructions, and helpful examples * Abundant charts, graphs, and diagrams * Worksheets and assessment forms to help you apply the concepts in this book * Practical suggestions and checklists * "Contractors Conferences" to foster dialogue and decision-making as a leadership team Together with The Equipping Church, this guidebook helps you and your leadership team catch and implement the vision of Ephesians 4:11-13--equipping the saints for works of service that lead to spiritual maturity--in your church. One of the most challenging and exciting journeys in your church’s life lies ahead of you. Let the adventure begin!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sue Mallory , Brad Smith
- About the Contributor(s) Author of The Equipping Church and co-author of The Equipping Church Guidebook, Sue is celebrating her 19th year in full...Author of The Equipping Church and co-author of The Equipping Church Guidebook, Sue is celebrating her 19th year in full time ministry. Sue served as the founding Executive Director of Leadership Training Network (LTN) for eight years and more recently as the Directional Leader and Executive Director for Leadership Connection. Sue is currently serving as Executive Consultant for Church Volunteer Central, a division of Group Publishing. Sue continues to consultant and train nationally on the vision and mission of an equipping church. Additionally, Sue has served as adjunct faculty at Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, Guest Lecturer at Princeton Theological Seminary and is currently serving as adjunct faculty at Fuller Theological Seminary. In 1985, Sue developed the office of Lay Ministry at her local church, Brentwood Presbyterian Church, where she served in a volunteer capacity as its full-time director for eight years, part-time Director of Leadership Development for two y�
Brad Smith (ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary) is president of Leadership Network. As a former U.S. Senate aide, consultant to churches and business, and founding pastor and church planter, Brad has developed people-equipping processes in a variety of settings. show more
- Publish Date09/25/2001
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.33 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $16.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.