The Early Reader's Bible features colorful illustrations and over 400 easy to read words that will have your son or daughter saying, "I Can Read It!"
For nearly twenty years, boys and girls have rushed to read one Bible cover to cover—The Early Reader's Bible. It’s no wonder so many parents call The Early Reader's Bible, “The best Bible out there.”
Using child-friendly words that beginning readers can read all on their own, the bestselling Early Reader's Bible will help your son and daughter associate the words "I can" with reading and loving Scripture.
The Early Reader's Bible features:
- 64 easy-to-read Bible stories
- Colorful illustrations, stimulating questions, and real-life applications to increase children's understanding of God's Word
- A List of 250 basic words used in public school early reader books
- A list of over 200 new words, including Bible vocabulary with fewer than five new words introduced in each story.
- Follow up questions at the end of each story to help kids remember, relate to, and understand each Bible story