The Departed: A Novel
- Regular price
- Sale price
Unexplained voices. Desperate apparitions. A dangerous coven of witches. Welcome toThe Other Side.
Joshua Lazarus and his wife, Maggie, are reeling from the overnight success of his new television show, starring Joshua as a medium--passing messages to the audience from their dearly departed. It's all a sham, of course--but when strange voices begin to haunt him without relief, and ghosts seemingly cry out to him for help, he realizes he's involved with forces he never believed existed. As Joshua and Maggie try to make sense of the visitations, a closer, more visible force is preparing to attack.
Between the killer who hunts Joshua and the pervasive occult presence in Raven, Massachusetts, no one close to him is safe. On the brink of being consumed alive, Maggie and Joshua must fight for their lives--and their souls.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kathryn Mackel
- About the Contributor(s) Kathryn Mackel is a best-selling author and acclaimed screenwriter for Disney and Fox. She was on the screenwriting team for...Kathryn Mackel is a best-selling author and acclaimed screenwriter for Disney and Fox. She was on the screenwriting team for Left Behind: The Movie and Frank Peretti's Hangman's Curse . She is the acclaimed author of The Surrogate , The Departed , and The Hidden and resides in Boston, Massachusetts, with her husband. show more
- Publish Date01/13/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.