The Creator Revealed: A Physicist Examines the Big Bang and the Bible
- Regular price
- Sale price
In The Creator Revealed, author and physicist Dr. Michael G. Strauss explores central questions about science and faith in simple and entertaining language, showing how modern scientific discoveries about the origin and design of the universe proclaim the character of God and agree with the biblical story of creation. For the Christian confronted with possible inconsistencies between faith and science, and for the skeptic who believes modern science has shown that belief in God is unnecessary, The Creator Revealed can demonstrate the glory, power, and wonder of God by looking at science, the Bible, and the effect that truth has on people’s lives. Reconciling the truth of scripture with the truth of science can change your perspective and your life. The message of The Creator Revealed will expand your idea of who God is, increase your faith in him, and provide a way to share this revelation of God in creation with others.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael G. Strauss
- About the Contributor(s) Michael G. Strauss is a David Ross Boyd Professor of Physics at the University of Oklahoma in Norman; he earned...
Michael G. Strauss is a David Ross Boyd Professor of Physics at the University of Oklahoma in Norman; he earned his undergraduate degree in physical science from Biola University and his doctorate in physics from the University of California in Los Angeles. He conducts research in experimental particle physics studying the fundamental particles and forces in the universe, and has worked at major international laboratories in the United States and in Europe. Strauss also speaks at churches, schools, and universities around the world about the intersection of science and Christianity. He is one of the four general editors of “Zondervan’s Dictionary of Christianity and Science.”show more
- Publish Date04/02/2019
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.62 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $9.77
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.