The Covering: God's Plan to Protect You in the Midst of Spiritual Warfare
- Regular price
- Sale price
For over 20 years, Dr. Jay Strack has been working with young Christian leaders throughout the U.S. and teaching them have a better understanding of God's Word and His calling in their lives. The topics chosen for the Student Leadership University Study Guide Series represent part of the teaching model that Dr. Strack has developed over the years and address tough questions that young people are asking today.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jay Strack , Hank Hanegraaff , David Ferguson
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Jay Strack is the president and founder of Student Leadership University and has inspired over 15 million students on...Dr. Jay Strack is the president and founder of Student Leadership University and has inspired over 15 million students on middle school, high school, and university campuses. Acclaimed by leaders in the business world, religious affiliations, and education realms as a dynamic speaker, he speaks and writes with compelling communication.
Hank Hanegraaff serves as president and chairman of the board of the North Carolina–based Christian Research Institute. He is also host of a nationally syndicated radio broadcast, which is heard daily across the United States and Canada—and around the world via the Internet at equip.org. Hank is the author of more than twenty books.
Widely regarded as one of the world’s leading Christian authors and apologists, Hank is deeply committed to equipping Christians to be so familiar with truth that when counterfeits loom on the horizon, they recognize them instantaneously. Through his live call-in broadcast, Hank answers questions on the basis of careful research and sound reasoning, and interviews today’s most significant leaders and thinkers.
Hank and his wife, Kathy, live in Charlotte, North Carolina, and are parents to twelve children.show more
- Publish Date05/23/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Student Leadership University Study Guide
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.02 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.