The Complete Vegan Kitchen: An Introduction to Vegan Cooking with More than 300 Delicious Recipes-from Easy to Elegant
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Complete Vegan Kitchen insludes:
- more than 300 mouth-watering recipes
- a helpful introduction about eating vegan
- 16 pages of beautiful full-color photographs
"Overall this is one of the best vegan cookbooks I have read." ?Famousveggie.com
"Vegan eating is a truly indulgent way of life, as vegans regularly partake of the very best foods?the most nutritious, appealing, and tasty?that nature has to offer. . . . A well-crafted vegan plate offers a festival of flavors, textures, and colors that makes every meal an aesthetic celebration." ?Jannequin Bennett
"The Complete Vegan Kitchen is a most informative, upbeat, and useful vegan cookbook. Jannequin Bennett's talents as a chef shine through every recipe, from comfort foods to adventurous culinary creations. The powerful nutrition information in the first forty pages alone is worth the price of the book!" ?Neal D. Bernard, M.D., president, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
"The Complete Vegan Kitchen is extraordinary. It's appropriate that Carl Lewis introduced this cookbook because the recipes deserve a gold medal!" ?Eric Marcus, author, Vegan: The New Ethics of EatingRead Less
- Contributor(s)Jannequin Bennett
- About the Contributor(s) Jannequin Bennett is executive chef at TJ's Restaurant, featuring Mediterranean cuisine with Asian accents, in the Jefferson Hotel inRichmond, Virginia....Jannequin Bennett is executive chef at TJ's Restaurant, featuring Mediterranean cuisine with Asian accents, in the Jefferson Hotel inRichmond, Virginia. The Jefferson is a AAA Five Diamond, Mobile Five Star Hotel. show more
- Publish Date05/11/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.