The Christian Counselor's Casebook: Applying the Principles of Nouthetic Counseling
- Regular price
- Sale price
This companion volume to Competent to Counsel and The Christian Counselor’s Manual is designed to help you assimilate and apply the principles of nouthetic counseling. It is an excellent tool for any Christian counselor who wants to develop a scriptural approach to counseling. Based on actual counseling experiences, the cases are typical of the various problems encountered in ordinary church and pastoral counseling. This workbook provides * practice in learning how to identify problems according to biblical norms * practice in laying out biblical plans of action * familiarity with a variety of problems This is not merely a book for the classroom. It is a tool for all sorts of training and personal development programs. By working through the many cases provided, you will be better able to identify and respond to the issues that typically confront Christian counselors.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jay E. Adams
- About the Contributor(s) Jay E. Adams (PhD, University of Missouri) is a former director of advanced studies and professor of practical theology at...
Jay E. Adams (PhD, University of Missouri) is a former director of advanced studies and professor of practical theology at Westminster Theological Seminary, as well as a retired pastor. He has written over fifty books on pastoral ministry, preaching, counseling, Bible study, and Christian living. His books include Competent to Counsel, The Christian Counselor’s Manual, and Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage in the Bible.show more
- Publish Date05/28/1986
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.47 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.05 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.