The Charlatan: The Skeptical, Mysterious, Supernatural True Story of a Christian Magician
- Regular price
- Sale price
Jim Munroe was born to be a performer. He could command attention and capture the imagination of an audience from behind a piano bench, on top of a pitcher’s mound or under the bright lights of center stage. Nothing compared to the rush that came from this feeling – once you won the crowd, they’d go wherever you took them, believe what you wanted them to and respond to your whims and desires. But when the show ends, the game is over and the lights go out, the performer is no longer in control.
The Charlatan is the true story of one man’s incredible journey through skepticism to faith, through heartache and disappointment to unexplainable restoration, from profound loss to stunning success. It’s a story that speaks to our deepest struggles and our most inspiring dreams, filled with intrigue, mystery, and so many shocking twists that you won’t be able to put it down.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jim Munroe
- About the Contributor(s) Jim Munroe is the co-founder of The MAZE, an entertainment medium that uses a unique blend of mystery art to...Jim Munroe is the co-founder of The MAZE, an entertainment medium that uses a unique blend of mystery art to challenge audiences to question what is really true. Since 2000, Jim and The MAZE have perplexed and inspired hundreds of audiences on college and high school campuses all over the world, including London, Brussels, and Berlin. He and his wife, Elizabeth have two children. show more
- Publish Date01/29/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.06 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)25.45 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 6.2(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.