The Case for Civility: And Why Our Future Depends on It
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Os Guinness
- About the Contributor(s) Os Guinness is an author and speaker living in the Washington, D.C., area. Born in China during World War II,...
Os Guinness is an author and speaker living in the Washington, D.C., area. Born in China during World War II, Guinness left in 1951, after the Chinese Revolution. A graduate of the University of London and Oxford, Guinness is a former visiting fellow of the Brookings Institution. He has written or edited more than twenty books, including The Call, Invitation to the Classics, and Long Journey Home. A frequent speaker and seminar leader at political and business conferences in the United States, Europe, and Asia, Guinness has lectured at many universities, including Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, and Stanford, and has often spoken on Capitol Hill.show more
- Publish Date01/22/2008
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.8 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.75(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $16.77
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.