The Butterfly Effect: How Your Life Matters
- Regular price
- Sale price
Life during and after a global pandemic has many asking, is the butterfly effect true? How do the decisions you make and the way you treat others impact the world? Speaker and New York Times bestselling author Andy Andrew shares a compelling and powerful story about a decision one man made over a hundred years ago, and the ripple effect it has on us individually, and nationwide, today.
The Butterfly Effect:
- Is a story that will inspire courage and wisdom in the decisions you make
- Will affect the way you treat others throughout your lifetime
- Makes a great self-purchase, and serves as a great gift for graduation, retirement, birthdays, and other holidays
- Is a great "thank you" gift for essential and frontline workers
As we enter a different way of living, it's important to fully understand how our lives matter and the lessons we learn along the way--from ourselves and each other.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Andy Andrews
- About the Contributor(s) Andy Andrews is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for some of the world’s most successful teams, largest corporations, and...
Andy Andrews is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for some of the world’s most successful teams, largest corporations, and fastest-growing organizations. He is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Noticer, How Do You Kill 11 Million People?, and the modern classic The Traveler’s Gift. For more information, please visit AndyAndrews.com.show more
- Publish Date08/31/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.68 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.59 lb
- Dimensions 6.75(h) x 6.75(w) x 0.44(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.