The Bible Jesus Read Participant's Guide: An Eight-Session Exploration of the Old Testament
- Regular price
- Sale price
Award-winning author Philip Yancey serves as guide and interpretive leader of ten video study sessions. In a series of in-depth interviews and explanations he covers five crucial segments of the Old Testament: 1. Job: Seeing in the Dark 2. Deuteronomy: A Taste of Bittersweet 3. Psalms: Spirituality in Every Key 4. Ecclesiastes: The End of Wisdom 5. The Prophets: God Talks Back Philip approaches each of these major segments from a different point of view--from the paradoxes of Ecclesiastes to the poetry of the Psalms--and adds additional interpretive material extending the reach of his best-selling book. He teams again with the Emmy Award-winning production team responsible for video production of the "What's So Amazing About Grace?" Zondervan Groupware. Many Christians tend to ignore the Old Testament or dismiss it as impenetrable and obscure. Philip Yancey's combination of scholarship and insight brings new light to old material and stimulates new discussion, thought, and further study.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Philip Yancey
- About the Contributor(s) Philip Yancey serves as editor-at-large for Christianity Today magazine. He has written thirteen Gold Medallion Award-winning books and won two...
Philip Yancey serves as editor-at-large for Christianity Today magazine. He has written thirteen Gold Medallion Award-winning books and won two ECPA Book of the Year awards for What's So Amazing About Grace? and The Jesus I Never Knew. Four of his books have sold over one million copies. Yancey lives with his wife in Colorado. Learn more at philipyancey.com
- Publish Date06/20/2002
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.36 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.25 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.44(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $7.69
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.