The Best Is Yet to Come: 60 Devotions
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Best Is Yet to Come is an encouraging and motivating devotional for women who have been so caught up in the hectic pace of life that they have forgotten their own greatness and potential as women of God. Offering sixty devotional meditations with targeted Scripture, focused prayer, and practical application, this devotional guide was written for women by a woman—a minister, mother, and grandmother, who knows that a woman’s fulfillment is found in a deeper relationship with God. Author Fran Fernandez says, “Today’s Christian woman is hungering for more of God and the abundant life He promised. To reach, and maintain this goal of intimacy with the Lord, daily, she has to stop to refuel at the source—God and His word. Only in this secret place hidden in the arms of her beloved, her ear pressed against His heart,can a woman be complete.” Written with baby boomer women in mind, the timeless principles apply to any Christian woman, no matter what her age or background. The Best Is Yet to Come shows women that God is calling them to ever greater works, and that a truly dedicated woman of faith is never limited to what has been, because she worships the God of unlimited love and possibility.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Fran Fernandez
- About the Contributor(s) Fran Fernandez is a pastor, speaker, teacher, and writer who lives in New York with her husband of forty-five years....Fran Fernandez is a pastor, speaker, teacher, and writer who lives in New York with her husband of forty-five years. show more
- Publish Date03/24/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.