It’s not fair! Even Brother and Sister Bear have bad days. This excellent read aloud is a great conversation starter about fairness as it helps even the youngest children understand that God has a plan for everything—told in the sweet and trusted way the beloved Berenstain Bears family of books is known for.
In The Berenstain Bears Why Do Good Bears Have Bad Days, Sister and Brother Bear decide to go on a bike ride and fishing trip in the countryside. After a hopeful start, things go very wrong. Brother falls into the pond, Sister’s fishing rod breaks, and they get caught in the rain on the way home. Why did this bad stuff happen to them?
Featuring the precious artwork that has made The Berenstain Bears a treasured childhood favorite for nearly six decades, Mama and Papa share with the cubs that good is mixed with the bad and sometimes the good is hard to see. Soon the Bear family concludes that God has a plan for everything and faith in his plan allows us to trust that good will come in the end.
The Berenstain Bears Why Do Good Bears Have Bad Days:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of Mike Berenstain, the son of the creators of The Berenstain Bears, Stan and Jan Berenstain
- Will be read again and again by children ages 4 to 8
- Is an addition to the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series of books, perfect for early readers, reading out loud, and sparking important conversations
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain, the creators of the Berenstain Bears series of books that is approaching its 60th Anniversary
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date