Perfect for beginning readers, this classic retelling of David and Goliath shows children how a brave shepherd boy helped rescue God’s people—told through the kid-friendly words and beloved The Beginner’s Bible illustrations parents have put their trust in for three decades
When David steps up to fight the giant Goliath, no one thinks he will win. But David has God on his side. And if God is there for this young shepherd boy—who will one day be the great King David—who could be against?
This iconic and best-loved Old Testament Bible story is perfect for parents and grandparents to share one with their children and grandchildren.
Sunday school teachers and homeschoolers can also be confident in this trusted addition to The Beginner’s Bible brand that will not only help instill a love of reading in young children, but a love of God’s Word as well.
Beginner's Bible David and the Giant:
- Is a classic, kid-friendly retelling of one of the most memorable stories in the Old Testament
- Is a My First Level I Can Read! book, with basic language and word repetition
- Features the vibrant, beloved, three-dimensional art that has been a favorite with young children and their parents since The Beginner’s Bible first release in 1989, with over 25 million products sold
- Is a perfect gift for new babies, baby dedications, baby showers, baptisms, birthdays and First Communion
- Aligns with guided reading level J and will be read again and again by children from preschool and Pre-K to 3rd grade