The Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament was created to aid in the study of the Greek New Testament, using sophisticated computer resources to ensure an accurate, helpful, and in-depth analysis of the word forms that make up the New Testament. Its combination of features sets it apart from all previously published analytical lexicons: · Based on the UBS 3d edition (revised). · Includes both accepted and variant readings · Consistent with today’s standard Greek lexicons · Gives the frequency of each inflected form, verse references for forms that occur only once · Includes Goodrick-Kohlenberger numbers for all words · Includes principal parts for all verbs · Contains a grammatical section with a discussion of paradigms and explanations as to why paradigms are formed as they are Most significantly, The Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament is keyed to the author’s Morphology of Biblical Greek, which explains in detail why some Greek words follow certain patterns and other Greek words follow seemingly very different patterns. The Analytical Lexicon to the Greek New Testament is more than a tool for quick reference—it provides the Greek student or scholar with an index to another body of literature.Read Less
- Contributor(s)William D. Mounce
- About the Contributor(s) William D Mounce (PhD, Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a...
William D Mounce (PhD, Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a non-profit organization offering world-class educational resources for discipleship in the local church. See www.BillMounce.com for more information. Formerly he was a preaching pastor, and prior to that a professor of New Testament and director of the Greek Program at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He is the author of the bestselling Greek textbook, Basics of Biblical Greek, and many other resources. He was the New Testament chair of the English Standard Version translation of the Bible, and is serving on the NIV translation committee.show more
- Publish Date03/29/1993
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Series Zondervan Greek Reference Series
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.1 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.01 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 6.75(w) x 1.6(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $30.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.