The Alexia Lindale Collection: Life Support and Life Everlasting
- Regular price
- Sale price
From the Christy-award-winning author of The List, The Trial, and The Sacrifice comes two twisting tales of tough decisions, mixed motives, and mysterious, healing grace.
Alexia Lindale knows her new case is a matter of life and death. She doesn't have a clue what it will do to her heart . . . and soul.
Baxter Richardson survived a fall from a cliff while hiding in the mountains. Whether he'll make it through the next few weeks is unclear. His survival depends on the machines that help him breathe. On the haunted, unstable wife who wants to pull the plug and hide her secrets. On the doting father who wants him alive for reasons of love and money. On the conflicting legal documents that send the fight to court. And, on the music and prayers of an extraordinarily gifted pianist.
With her client's husband somewhere between this world and the next, attorney Alexia Lindale makes an everlasting choice.
The youngest son of a family consumed by greed, Baxter Richardson lingers on this earth in a coma. His wife wants him dead to protect her secrets. His brother wants him dead to gain control of the family empire. And though Baxter's father fights to keep him alive, even he has ulterior motives.
But Baxter has a surprising ally. A classically trained pianist, Ted Morgan believes music can be used as prayer. And Ted's divinely-inspired playing has been slowly pulling Baxter back from the brink of death.
Attorney Alexia Lindale represents Baxter's wife, Rena, but has no idea that she and her client are being played in a game that has higher stakes than a single legal case.
The stronger Baxter grows, the more endangered he becomes. As Alexia navigates her responsibilities to her client, her relationship with the gifted musician, and her new relationship with God, she must discern the truth as it pertains to life, death, and life everlasting.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Whitlow
- About the Contributor(s) Robert Whitlow is the bestselling author of legal novels set in the South and winner of the Christy Award for...
Robert Whitlow is the bestselling author of legal novels set in the South and winner of the Christy Award for Contemporary Fiction. He received his JD with honors from the University of Georgia School of Law where he served on the staff of the Georgia Law Review. Website: robertwhitlow.com; Twitter: @whitlowwriter; Facebook: robertwhitlowbooks.show more
- Publish Date06/25/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series An Alexia Lindale Novel
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.