Teología del Nuevo Testamento
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dr. George Eldon Ladd was a Baptist minister who served in various Baptist churches. In 1950, he became a professor of New Testament Exegesis at Fuller Theological Seminary. He wrote his doctoral thesis at Harvard University and also studied at several other universities. Ladd is well-known in the Spanish-speaking world for several books on the New Testament. This volume covers the theological study of the entire New Testament. The 1993 revision includes two new chapters: one by R.T. France titled "Matthew, Mark and Luke" and another by David Wenham titled "Unity and Diversity in the New Testament".Read Less
- Contributor(s)George Eldon Ladd
- Publish Date08/22/2008
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.94 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)38.8 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 5.69(w) x 1.38(d) inches
- Price $17.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.