Tears on the Church House Floor
- Regular price
- Sale price
In Tears on the Church House Floor, author Dan Pratt shares a deeply personal story about the grief that he and his family experienced in a traumatic year of their lives, losing a grandson, a mother, and beloved pet. But more than that, it is a story of the incredible God who did not just stop and turn to aid them in a moment; rather, God wove himself into their lives over a fifty-year period to prepare this family for a season of grief. Your tears matter to God. Each tear is collected by his Holy Spirit because he values you and will not leave you alone in your sorrows. While we may not see the whole story at each step in the journey, there is a coming day when we will see clearly all that God has done in our lives.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dan Pratt
- About the Contributor(s) Dan Pratt is a husband, father, and grandfather. He and wife, Nancy, have been married for 41 years; together they...
Dan Pratt is a husband, father, and grandfather. He and wife, Nancy, have been married for 41 years; together they have two sons and two grandsons. Pratt has a Bachelor of Science in civil engineering and Master of Science in engineering management from the University of Tennessee, and he has been in the heavy industrial engineering and construction business for over 40 years, building industrial plants in the United States and abroad. Pratt has also served in church leadership for over 30 years, teaching Bible classes to both children and adults at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves as an elder.show more
- Publish Date04/02/2019
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)35.12 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $8.37
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.