Systematic Theology Workbook: Study Questions and Practical Exercises for Learning Biblical Doctrine
- Regular price
- Sale price
This workbook accompanies Wayne Grudem's highly regarded Systematic Theology. Following the textbook's structure, it features review material and exercises for every chapter, and all major areas of Christian doctrine are covered, including:
The Word of God
- Christ and the Holy Spirit
- The Application of Redemption
- The Church
- The Future
The workbook further maintains the clear writing, friendly tone, and frequent applications to life found in the textbook. Students will benefit from this hands-on engagement with the important teachings in Systematic Theology.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Wayne A. Grudem , Brianna Smith , Erik Thoennes
- About the Contributor(s) Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from...
Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.
Brianna Smith holds an MA in the Old Testament and an MA in the New Testament from Biola University. She teaches in the undergraduate Biblical and Theological Studies department at Biola as an adjunct professor. Brianna delights in helping others discover the beauty and richness of God's Word, whether it be in the classroom, in local church ministry, or in conversation over a cup of coffee.
Erik Thoennes is associate professor of Biblical Studies and Theology at Biola University/Talbot School of Theology. His is also a pastor at Grace Evangelical Free Church in La Mirada, California. He holds degrees in philosophy, systematic theology and evangelism from Central Connecticut State University (BA), Wheaton College Graduate School (MA, MA), and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (PhD) He and his wife, Donna, and daughter, Caroline, reside in La Mirada, California.show more
- Publish Date12/08/2020
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Price $12.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.