Surrendering Your Life for God's Pleasure: Six Sessions on Worship
Brett Eastman | Dee Eastman | Todd Wendorff | Denise Wendorff
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
What does it mean to surrender to God? These six sessions will help you experience the transforming power of a surrendered life. As you learn to wo... Read More
What does it mean to surrender to God? These six sessions will help you experience the transforming power of a surrendered life. As you learn to worship Christ throughout you daily life, you will come to trust him with the experiences of your past, the precious things of your present, and your hopes for the future. What are you holding onto? Discover the peace of laying it at God’s feet. “Doing Life Together is a groundbreaking study…[It’s] the first small group curriculum built completely on the purpose-driven paradigm…The greatest reason I’m excited about [it] is that I’ve seen the dramatic changes it produces in the lives of those who study it.” —From the foreword by Rick Warren Based on the five biblical purposes that form the bedrock of Saddleback Church, Doing Life Together will help your group discover what God created you for and how you can turn this dream into an everyday reality. Experience the transformation firsthand as you begin Connecting, Growing, Developing, Sharing, and Surrendering your life together for him. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brett Eastman , Dee Eastman , Todd Wendorff , Denise Wendorff
- About the Contributor(s) Brett Eastman has championed small groups and leadership development at both Saddleback and Willow Creek Community Church over the past...Brett Eastman has championed small groups and leadership development at both Saddleback and Willow Creek Community Church over the past decade. He is president and founder of LifeTogether, and one of the authors of the Silver Medallion winner Doing LifeTogether, the adult curriculum published by Zondervan.
Dee Eastman is the co-director of the women’s Bible study at Saddleback Church called “The Journey.”
Todd is the lead pastor of the River Church in the South Bay, California.
Denise Wendorff co-leads a women's Bible class at Saddleback Valley Community Church called The Journey. show more
- Publish Date07/11/2011
- Series Doing Life Together
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.