Surrendering to Christ
Brett Eastman | Dee Eastman | Todd Wendorff | Denise Wendorff | Karen Lee-Thorp
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
"Trust can be a tough issue for kids. Chances are, your students want to rely on God for everything, but are still holding on to the ideal of self-... Read More
"Trust can be a tough issue for kids. Chances are, your students want to rely on God for everything, but are still holding on to the ideal of self-sufficiency. Surrendering to Christ Together looks at the life of Jesus and shows students how giving in to God can be the best decision they will ever make. Six sessions will let students explore the heart issues of surrender that lead to deeper worship: · Afloat in a Storm: How do I trust God when everything seems to be falling apart? · The Key to Significance: How do I let go of my goals and discover what God wants me to do? · True Greatness: How do I become great in God’s eyes? · Wild Gratitude: How do I respond to Christ for everything he’s done for me? · Ultimate Trust: How do I know it's God’s will if it’s the thing that makes the least sense? · Victory Over Death: What does it mean to me that Jesus conquered death? Students who develop a lifelong faith yield to Jesus at every turn. Surrendering to Christ Together is the best way to help your kids learn that submission to God truly is the best way to live." Read Less
- Contributor(s)Brett Eastman , Dee Eastman , Todd Wendorff , Denise Wendorff , Karen Lee-Thorp
- About the Contributor(s) Brett Eastman has championed small groups and leadership development at both Saddleback and Willow Creek Community Church over the past...Brett Eastman has championed small groups and leadership development at both Saddleback and Willow Creek Community Church over the past decade. He is president and founder of LifeTogether, and one of the authors of the Silver Medallion winner Doing LifeTogether, the adult curriculum published by Zondervan.
Dee Eastman is the co-director of the women’s Bible study at Saddleback Church called “The Journey.”
Todd is the lead pastor of the River Church in the South Bay, California.
Denise Wendorff co-leads a women's Bible class at Saddleback Valley Community Church called The Journey.
Karen Lee-Thorp was a senior editor at NavPress for many years and series editor for the LifeChange Bible study series. She is now a freelance writer living in Brea, California, with her husband, Greg Herr, and their daughters, Megan and Marissa. show more
- Publish Date01/05/2010
- Series Experiencing Christ Together
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.