- Regular price
- Sale price
A heart-tugging tale of shattered trust, growing faith, and love that endures . . . all in a romantic seaside setting.
Samantha Owens' estranged stepfather has died, leaving her his cottage in Nantucket—a place she fled years ago, never planning to return. As a single mom, Samantha can't afford to pass up a financial windfall like ocean-front property. So she travels home to fix up the house and sell it . . . never suspecting that Landon Reed still lives two doors down.
As their long-dormant romance begins to bud again, Samantha must face a past that separated her from the God of her childhood. And she must tell Landon why she fled the island in the first place—a secret that could tear them apart.
Is Landon’s love really as unconditional as he claims? And will Samantha finally realize that the God she found all those years ago never abandoned her?
- Full-length, standalone
- Clean romance
- Happily ever after
Praise for Surrender Bay:
“No one can write a story that grips the heart like Denise Hunter . . . If you like Karen Kingsbury or Nicholas Sparks, this is an author you'll love.” —Colleen Coble, USA TODAY bestselling authorRead Less
- Contributor(s)Denise Hunter
- About the Contributor(s) Denise Hunter is the internationally published bestselling author of more than 25 books, including A December Bride and The Convenient...
Denise Hunter is the internationally published bestselling author of more than 25 books, including A December Bride and The Convenient Groom, which have been adapted into original Hallmark Channel movies. She has won The Holt Medallion Award, The Reader's Choice Award, The Carol Award, The Foreword Book of the Year Award, and is a RITA finalist. When Denise isn't orchestrating love lives on the written page, she enjoys traveling with her family, drinking green tea, and playing drums. Denise makes her home in Indiana where she and her husband are rapidly approaching an empty nest. To learn more about Denise, visit her website DeniseHunterBooks.com; Facebook: AuthorDeniseHunter; Twitter: @DeniseAHunter; Instagram: deniseahunter.
- Publish Date01/11/2011
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series A Nantucket Love Story
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.59 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.4(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.