Stuck Video Study: The Places We Get Stuck & the God Who Sets Us Free
- Regular price
- Sale price
Do you feel stuck?
So many of us live stuck. Stuck in trying to seem perfect. Stuck in sadness. Stuck feeling numb. Stuck pursuing more stuff to make us happy. Stuck in something we can't even name. These stuck places often go unattended inside of us and they are shaping our lives more than we would like to think. We've been trying to fix this feeling with everything but...
God. He has a plan for these spaces inside of us, the places we feel broken, but we have to go to Him. Stuck is a journey to take an honest look at the fight going on inside, leading us to the God who has a plan to restore it, to restore us.
The lessons in Stuck are designed for women to dig deeply into Scripture for themselves and complete study projects on their own. Then, during the group meetings, they STUDY, SEE, and ASK: they share their insights from their personal STUDY, they SEE the teaching video, then use the conversation cards to ASK the discussion questions.
- stuck (8:00)
- broken (7:00)
- mad (5:30)
- discontent (8:00)
- scared (9:00)
- overwhelmed (8:00)
- sad (8:30)
- unstuck (7:30)
Designed for use with the Stuck Study Guide 9781418548742 (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jennie Allen
- About the Contributor(s) Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A...
Jennie Allen is an Arkansas native but Texan forever, Bible teacher, author, and the founder and visionary of IF:Gathering. A passionate leader following God’s call on her life to catalyze this generation to live what they believe, Jennie is the author of Restless, Anything, and her most recent book, Nothing to Prove. Her Bible studies include Stuck, Chase, Restless, and Proven. Jennie has a master's in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband and teammate, Zac, and their four children, Conner, Kate, Caroline, and Cooper.
- Publish Date12/03/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.03 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Running Time01:10:00
- Price $29.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.