The Story of Christianity: Volume 2: The Reformation to the Present Day
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Justo L. Gonzalez
- About the Contributor(s) Justo L. González is the author of dozens of books on church history and Christian theology. His The Story of...
Justo L. González is the author of dozens of books on church history and Christian theology. His The Story of Christianity is a standard textbook in the Americas and around the world. Justo L. González, retired professor of historical theology and author of the highly praised three-volume History of Christian Thought, attended United Seminary in Cuba and was the youngest person to be awarded a Ph. D in historical theology at Yale University. Over the past thirty years he has focused on developing programs for the theological education of Hispanics, and he has received four honorary doctorates and founder of the AETH to develop the theological work in Spanish´s developed by the academic latino community
Catherine Gunsalus Gonzalez is Professor Emerita of Church History at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, Georgia
- Publish Date12/07/2010
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.69 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.38(d) inches
- Price $18.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.