Sticky Faith pack: Everyday Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Your Kids
- Regular price
- Sale price
Most parents would give anything to anchor their children with a vibrant faith that “sticks” and continues to mature into adulthood. Yet, despite this deep desire, research indicates that approximately 40-50% of high school seniors drift from their faith after graduation. The Sticky Faith Pack includes the five-session DVD study based on the book by the same name (included) that came from Kara Powell’s desire to see her own kids emerge from adolescence with their faith intact. Through personal, real-world experiences of research and sharing, Powell enables parents to instill a deep and lasting faith in their adolescents. Sticky Faith is geared to spark a movement that empowers adults to develop robust and long-term faith in kids of all ages.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Kara Powell , Chap Clark
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Kara E. Powell is an educator, professor, youth minister, author, and speaker. She is the Executive director of the...
Dr. Kara E. Powell is an educator, professor, youth minister, author, and speaker. She is the Executive director of the Fuller Youth Institute and a faculty member at Fuller Theological Seminary (see www.fulleryouthinstitute.org). Kara also serves as an Advisor to Youth Specialties and currently volunteers in student ministries at Lake Avenue church in Pasadena, CA. She is the author of many books including Sticky Faith: Everyday Ideas to Build Lasting Faith in Your Kids (with Chap Clark) and Deep Justice Journeys. Kara lives in Pasadena with her husband, Dave, and their children, Nathan, Krista, and Jessica.
Chap Clark, PhD (Univ. of Denver), has more than 25 years of experience in youth and family ministry. He is Associate Provost for Regional Campuses and Special Projects and Professor of Youth, Family, and Culture at Fuller Theological Seminary. Chap’s extensive books, articles, and videos focus primarily on relationships. Among his many books are Hurt and Hurt 2.0; Disconnected: Parenting Teens in a MySpace World (coauthored with his wife, Dee); and Deep Justice in a Broken World. Chap and Dee live in Gig Harbor, Washington.show more
- Publish Date04/03/2012
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.69 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.42 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.13(d) inches
- Running Time02:00:00
- Price $25.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.