Starting Point Video Study: A Conversation About Faith
- Regular price
- Sale price
You had a first day of school, a first date, a first kiss, a first job.
But here’s something you may not have considered—faith has a starting point.
Starting Point is a conversational environment where you can explore faith and experience community. It's a safe place for you to ask questions and to learn about the Bible and Christianity.
You may have questions that you’ve always wondered about but never felt you could ask at church, legitimate questions that would make many Christians uncomfortable. Ask them. Nothing is off-limits. We want to have conversations about the stuff that really matters to you, even when it’s difficult to talk about—especially when it’s difficult to talk about.
We believe that God loves you . . . specifically. And we believe he’s big enough to handle your toughest questions, darkest moments, and deepest doubts. We want to honor him and you by creating an environment where you can be open, honest, and transparent.
This study is for:
- SEEKERS: those who are curious about God, Jesus, the Bible, or Christianity
- STARTERS: those who have just begun a relationship with Jesus Christ
- RETURNERS: those who have some church experience but have been away for a while
During the eight sessions, you will:
- Use this Starting Point Conversation Guide to reflect on central questions of faith and life.
- Watch the video component each week in preparation or as part of the discussion.
- Explore and share what you’re learning with other people in a conversational environment.
Come as you are and build relationships with others as you discover your starting point.
- Start (20:00)
- Problem (17:00)
- Trust (23:00)
- Rules (22:00)
- Jesus (23:00)
- Grace (20:00)
- Faith (21:00)
- Invitation (27:00)
Designed for use with the Starting Point Conversation Guide (9780310819325), sold separately.
- Contributor(s)Andy Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in...
Communicator, author, and pastor Andy Stanley founded Atlanta-based North Point Ministries in 1995. Today, NPM consists of six churches in the Atlanta area and a network of more than 90 churches around the globe that collectively serve nearly 185,000 people weekly.
As host of Your Move with Andy Stanley, which delivers over seven million messages each month through television and podcasts, and author of more than 20 books, including The New Rules for Love, Sex & Dating; Ask It; How to Be Rich; Deep & Wide; and Irresistible, he is considered one of the most influential pastors in America.
Andy and his wife, Sandra, have three grown children and live near Atlanta.
- Publish Date01/05/2015
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.28 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)8.4 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time02:45:00
- Price $18.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.