Smotherly Love: I Know Where Your Buttons Are and I'm Not Afraid to Push Them!
- Regular price
- Sale price
No one can push your buttons quite like your mother can. After all, she's the one who installed them. - Anonymous
In sixteen "she said / she said" hilarious tales of overwhelmed mothers and their daughters, every day relational situations provide not only a humor break, but a ton of insight into how to be a better mom.
Sections include: She's So Bossy, She's So Stubborn, She's So Picky, She's So Clueless, and She's So Dramatic. Tidbits of lighthearted yet practical take-aways follow each encounter of mother-daughter drama.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Debi Stack
- About the Contributor(s) Debi Stack is an award-winning writer, professional speaker, recovering perfectionist, and sometimes maxed-out mom. With a background in public relations,...Debi Stack is an award-winning writer, professional speaker, recovering perfectionist, and sometimes maxed-out mom. With a background in public relations, feature writing, and teaching, her humorous insights into the stress women face have touched audiences around the world. She lives in Kansas City with her husband and son having recently released her grown daughter to begin life a bit further from the smothering grip. show more
- Publish Date08/17/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.