- Regular price
- Sale price
The third book in the Sushi series reunites four cousins—Lex, Trish, Jennifer, and Venus—for romance with the spice of ginger. In the world of video games, innovation is king. And Venus Chau has been reigning queen, one of the high-powered developers in the industry. But Venus also has a reputation for not being the easiest person to work with. After her massive weight loss at age twenty-five that turned her from a geeky blimp into JLo, CEO Drake Yu tried to force her to use her looks to benefit his company, and Venus has never forgiven him. Now Drake needs her expertise for his sister’s startup and is asking for a second chance. Grandma bribes Venus to do this favor for Drake’s wealthy family with an introduction to an investor for Venus’s game development company. They form an uneasy truce for the next few months. But one wild youth group, a two-faced assistant, and Grandma’s determined match-making threaten to make them both fail—or go insane. And Venus discovers that even a wounded heart can undergo a beautiful transformation …Read Less
- Contributor(s)Camy Tang
- About the Contributor(s) Camy Tang grew up in Hawaii and now lives in San Jose, California with her engineer husband and rambunctious dog....
Camy Tang grew up in Hawaii and now lives in San Jose, California with her engineer husband and rambunctious dog. She was a biologist researcher, but these days she is surgically attached to her computer, writing full-time. In her spare time, she is a staff worker for her church youth group, and she leads one of the worship teams for Sunday service. She won the Carol Book of the Year award with her novel Sushi for One? Follow Camy online at www.camytang.com
- Publish Date11/25/2008
- Series Sushi Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.