Simply Suppers: Easy Comfort Food Your Whole Family Will Love
- Regular price
- Sale price
We’re all faced with the same question every evening. What’s for supper?
Jennifer Chandler’s newest recipe collection is full of delicious answers. From weeknight meals to weekend feasts fit for company, Simply Suppers is your guidebook to putting comforting favorites on the table without a big hassle. Preparing dishes such as Braised Short Ribs, Roast Chicken with Pan Gravy, and Crawfish Étouffée doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Chandler shares her culinary experience, equipping you with the know-how you need to serve these memorable meals tonight.
You’ll discover the essentials of a well-stocked kitchen and simple strategies for streamlining the cooking process. Simply Suppers features every successful home cook’s secret—a selection of tried and true recipes that come together in a snap. This beautifully photographed cookbook is filled with entrée, side dish, and dessert ideas that are easy enough for a Tuesday night meal with the family and impressive enough for special weekend guests. Get ready to transform your kitchen into a workspace where you’ll enjoy whipping up satisfying suppers for the people you love the most.
- Contributor(s)Jennifer Chandler
- About the Contributor(s) Jennifer Chandler graduated at the top of her class with Le Grand Diplôme and a Mention Très Bien in Pastry...Jennifer Chandler graduated at the top of her class with Le Grand Diplôme and a Mention Très Bien in Pastry from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.She is a full-time mom to two daughters in Memphis, Tennessee,and is a freelance food writer, restaurant consultant, and the author of Simply Salads, Simply Suppers , and Simply Grilling . show more
- Publish Date08/31/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.