Simply Grilling: 105 Recipes for Quick and Casual Grilling
- Regular price
- Sale price
If your grilling repertoire is limited to burgers and hot dogs, it might be time to reconsider your grill’s true potential. Think beyond that typical backyard menu, and imagine serving up a platter of skewered Caribbean Grilled Shrimp with Pineapple Salsa or a Balsamic Beef Tenderloin alongside an Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Salad. Memphis chef Jennifer Chandler has assembled everything a grilling amateur could possibly need to achieve pitmaster caliber results any night of the week. Whether you’re cooking with gas, charcoal, or cast iron, Simply Grilling will eliminate the uncertainty and have you manning the flames with confidence.
In her accessible style, Chandler explains everything—the tools, the heat, and the flavors. If you’ve always found grilling to be a guessing game, you’ll never have to wonder again if the heat is just right or if you flipped your food too soon. From appetizers to desserts and everything in between, Simply Grilling is your guide to delicious meals, hot off the grate.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jennifer Chandler
- About the Contributor(s) Jennifer Chandler graduated at the top of her class with Le Grand Diplôme and a Mention Très Bien in Pastry...Jennifer Chandler graduated at the top of her class with Le Grand Diplôme and a Mention Très Bien in Pastry from Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.She is a full-time mom to two daughters in Memphis, Tennessee,and is a freelance food writer, restaurant consultant, and the author of Simply Salads, Simply Suppers , and Simply Grilling . show more
- Publish Date04/17/2012
- PublisherHarper Horizon
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.