Is it really possible to simplify your life? The answer is a resounding "yes," if you know the necessary steps to unclutter your life and lifestyle. Get the inside scoop from professional organizer Marcia Ramsland and begin to solve your life management issues like a pro. With fast-paced, step-by-step instructions, Marcia walks you through refreshing new ways to manage your daily schedule, your life at home and at work, and special seasons of your life such as parenting, the holidays, and transitions.
Simplify Your Life reveals do-able tips and practical systems using Marcia's trademark "PuSH" Sequence―an acronym for Project, you (the key component), System, Habit―which not only gets you organized but help you stay that way. Tips include how to:
- Create the illusion of a clean home in just minutes each day
- Predict a pending time crunch . . . and sail through it
- Dissolve any paper pile by answering three key questions
- Power through projects you never get around to
- Learn how to put things back together when everything falls apart
Offering practical solutions designed to change your life immediately, this simplified style of living gives you and your loved ones more time to do the things you really enjoy―starting today.