Shoulder to Shoulder: Strengthening your church by supporting your pastor
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Dan Reiland
- About the Contributor(s) Dan Reiland has been a pastor and leader for thirty-nine years. He served alongside John C. Maxwell for twenty years,...
Dan Reiland has been a pastor and leader for thirty-nine years. He served alongside John C. Maxwell for twenty years, first as executive pastor at Skyline Church, then as VP of Leadership and Church Development for Injoy Ministries. Dan is the author of four books, including leadership titles Shoulder to Shoulder and Amplified Leadership. He blogs regularly and is considered among the top church consultants and leadership coaches. For the past nineteen years, Dan has served as executive pastor of 12Stone Church in Lawrenceville, Georgia. He and his wife, Patti, have two children.show more
- Publish Date04/15/1997
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.02 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $7.69
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.