Should I Vote for a Mormon?
- Regular price
- Sale price
More than a belief system, Mormonism is a cultural identity that shapes the worldview, values and lifestyle of those involved in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. In this digital short Ross Anderson helps Christians to understand Mormon life and culture, answers the senstive question "Are Mormons Christians?", and finally tackles whether a Christian, in good conscience, can vote for a Mormon.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ross Anderson
- About the Contributor(s) Ross Anderson (D.Min., Salt Lake Seminary) is the founding pastor of Wasatch Evangelical Free Church in Roy, Utah, where he...Ross Anderson (D.Min., Salt Lake Seminary) is the founding pastor of Wasatch Evangelical Free Church in Roy, Utah, where he served for twenty-eight years. He is currently a teaching pastor at Alpine Community Church, a multisite congregation in northern Utah, and Director of Utah Advance Ministries. He was born in Utah and raised in California as an active member of the Mormon (Latter-day Saint) Church. His passions including planting culturally appropriate churches in Utah and incorporating former Mormons into the local church. show more
- Publish Date10/02/2012
- Series Zondervan Selectz
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.